We are looking to appoint a friendly, organised and hardworking Site Supervisor to our school team. We are happy to consider applicants who are experienced or applicants who are seeking a new career challenge as full training will be provided. If you can bring energy, passion and commitment to this role, regardless of previous skills we would love to receive your application.
We are proud of our school and hope that the successful candidate will take pride in their work and work with us to create a wonderful environment for our children. We would like someone who can make an active contribution to the life of our community and build positive relationships with children, parents, carers and staff. Working under the direction of the Headteacher and Business Manager you will contribute to the smooth running of the school by carrying out a range of caretaking duties to the agreed quality standards, including security of the site, health and safety management and premise maintenance. This role also involves a large element of cleaning and the post holder will be responsible for the management and monitoring of cleaning staff.
This is a highly valued and responsible position and it is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate:
- Flexibility and commitment to work unsocial hours
- Good social skills and an ability to communicate effectively with staff, children and parents
- Initiative and the ability to work without supervision
- A calm and caring nature
- A practical and sensible approach to routine school maintenance, in observance of health and safety protocols
- Make an active contribution to the life of our community
Applicants are not required to have formal qualifications or experience as full training can be provided, although relevant experience would be an advantage. The position is for 35 hours per week and will require a split shift of am & pm sessions. This is a 52-week contract and the post holder will be required to work some of the school holidays. Holiday entitlement must be taken during the school holidays. Although set hours will be allocated, some flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the school.
This position is part time, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro rata basis.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
Closing date: Noon 15/06/2022
- Basic numeracy & literacy skills
- A full clean driving licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively