Our Worship Team work on a number of projects aimed at supporting everyone in our community to live by The Gospel Values. Each class has two worship leaders who meet on a regular basis. The purpose of our pupil worship team is to promote friendship, love and respect in school and in the wider community and to help to uphold the school mission statement.
Our Worship Team will undertake the following activities during the year:
- Planning and delivering collective worship to the younger children
- Helping to prepare class and whole school masses
- Taken an active role in assemblies
- Introduce the Alternative Advent Countdown collection for The Foxton Centre
- Produce art work for the prayer room and displays around school
- Decided on the school’s Lenten charity- CAFOD – and made posters promoting the campaign
- Setting up prayer stations and helping the younger children use them.